Now is the time for action!
Looking to be part of the most comprehensive industry event for our industry? Want to speak directly with senior leadership at the most influential broker-dealers? Interested in hearing directly from senior regulators and legislators on the impact of the new administration’s agenda? Curious on how you can proactively impact policy through active dialog with regulators and legislators?
The IPASummit 2017 is the essential event of the year! Take a deep dive into regulatory and legislative affairs and an afternoon on Capitol Hill. Join thought leaders from across the industry as we tackle the challenges and opportunities ahead of us.
Who Should Attend?
• Investment Bankers
IPASummit 2017 at a glance:
May 1: Due Diligence Symposium
May 2: Opening Evening Reception
May 3: General Session - Capitol Hill Meetings - Reception on Capitol Hill
May 4: Due Diligence Symposium
The IPASummit 2017 offers ultimate access!
• Access to senior broker-dealer leadership.
• Join your peers and industry leaders in discussions about the future of Direct Investments.
• Explore the IPA’s top advocacy issues: NASAA Concentration Limits, DOL Fiduciary Duty Rule, Preservation of the 1031 Exchange, BDC Modernization Rules, Interest Rate Deductibility, REIT Tax Treatment, Accredited Investor Definition, Section 12(g), E-Signature Automation and more.
• Top officials will offer behind-the-scenes insight and discuss growth strategies in a changing landscape.
• Speak directly with members of Congress on Capitol Hill and senior regulators who have a direct impact on our industry.
• Exclusive access with legislators and senior regulators at an IPA reception on Capitol Hill.
• Gain unique insights on the impact of the new administration’s policies as they unfold during the first 100 days.
• The IPA is the association bringing the most impactful three days of value to you and your clients.
For more information please visit www.ipa.com/ipasummit2017/