Regional Vice President, External Sales
|Posted:||Apr 26 2017|
|Company:||Provasi Capital Partners|
|Location:||Mountain Region (AZ, CO, NM, NV, UT)|
About The Role:
Provasi Capital Partners is hiring for a Regional Vice President (RVP), External Sales. The company offers access to specialized investment strategies through a multi-manager approach presenting advisors and their clients with unique options for allocating capital, managing risk and diversifying assets.
• Raise capital across the entire Provasi product platform within a given territory. Territory may cover multiple states and will require extensive travel (70%+ of time).
• Function as consultative sales person when engaged with financial advisors, especially in focus firms identified by National Accounts, to position a multi-manager, multi-strategy, multi-structure platform of specialized investments.
• Working in concert with your internal Assistant Vice President to achieve sales, meeting and standard activity goals set by management (which may change from time to time) using calendar management, territory management, and business management skills within defined budgetary framework.
• Utilize all available marketing and support collateral in every client engagement to further the sales process while maintaining the integrity of our compliance culture.
• Manage and retain the SalesForce CRM, client profiles and an optimized travel schedule.
• Develop extensive working knowledge of Provasi product platform and competitor offerings.
• Provide support for firm events such as road shows, conference calls, broker dealer events, due diligence events or other business initiatives sponsored by the firm.
• Comply with firm compliance and other policies as issued from time to time, which include, among others, the firm’s written supervisory procedures, employee handbook, code of conduct, and travel and expense reimbursement policies.
• 5+ years of previous sales experience in the financial services industry including demonstrated success selling alternative investment products.
• Primarily motivated by sales success and meeting firm sales goals and targets with an emphasis on acquiring new business.
• Strong communication skills including the ability to deliver persuasive, succinct presentations and messages.
• Excellent listening and analytical skills.
• Strong time management and organizational skills.
• Ability to thrive in an independent, challenging and collaborative sales environment.
• FINRA Series 7 and 63 licenses required.
• Flexibility to travel extensively for work.
• Candidates must live in either the Denver or Phoenix area.