IMN’s Alt Investment Symposium Expands to Include BDCs, Reg D, and Reg A+
The Information Management Network (IMN) will host its annual Non-Traded REIT & Retail Alternative Investment Symposium this week, Wednesday June 24th and Thursday the 25th at the Conrad New York hotel in New York City.
Once focused mostly on real estate related offerings, the IMN has expanded this event to include discussions around non-traded BDCs, Regulation D offerings, 40 Act interval funds, Regulation A+ offerings, and oil and gas investment programs.
The two day event includes many timely topics such as:
- FINRA RN 15-02 Preparing for the Coming Change: Sponsor and Broker/Dealer Perspectives
- DOL, FINRA, SEC: A Practical Understanding of What the Latest Regulatory Developments Mean for Product Sponsors & Broker/Dealers
- Multiple Share Classes? Daily NAV Products? What Sponsors Need to Do to Meet Retail Investors Needs: Broker/Dealer & RIA Perspectives
- Regulation A+: Worth the Hype? What Will This Actually Mean for CRE Securities Offerings?
- Moving Beyond Non-Traded REITs: Senior Executive Strategy Panel
- Is the Rise of Non-Traded BDCs Set to Continue? Examining Market Drivers & Market Outlook
- Oil & Gas Investments: Where the Smart Money is Going?
- 40 Act Interval & Closed End Funds: What Edge Do They Offer Product Sponsors & Retail Investors in Today’s Evolving Regulatory & Economic Climate?
- Regulation D Offerings/Private Placements: Are Big Things Coming?
- Analyzing the Economics of Full Term Deals - Traded Vs. Non-Traded Products Separating Fact from Fiction
- The 2015-2016 US & Regional Macroeconomic Outlook & Its Implications for Investment in Commercial Real Estate; BDCs; and Oil & Gas Offerings
- Non-Traded REIT CEO/President Panel: Chasing Retail $ - Where’s the Next Market Opportunity?
- The Latest & Greatest: Due Diligence Best Practices at the Product & Sponsor Level
To learn more about the IMN Non-Traded REIT & Retail Alternative Investment Symposium including which firms are in attendance, click here.